Emmie (Toy Poodle)

Emmie is 7 years old and a Toy Poodle. I rescued her from a friend of a friend when she was 7 months old. She likes to fetch her ball 24/7 (that is, if I would let her). When I got Emmie, she was on the verge of starvation and had been beaten. And now she is the most loving sweet little girl. I take her to our local nursing home and all the residents, staff and visitors just love her to death. They call her their mascot and the door greeter.

By Lesa

Your Emmie could have been my Angel! They are all but identical, with similar stories! I rescued Angel from having had C Section delivery of 2 pups, and given away, stitches and all. She weighed in at 1 lb, should have been 4. She had every kind of worm known, rotten teeth, was near death. After we got her all well, our little Angel turned into a tiny, white Rottweiler, charging at the necks of even the biggest dogs, if we didn't watch out, and wanting to 'gum' them - she had no front teeth. She walked always on her front feet in the yard - her delicate little feet did not like our zoysia grass! I miss my little Angel since kidney disease finally took her at 9 years old. Thanks for the memories!

Photos Pets DogsAugust 17, 2010
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Making an I Spy Bag
Making an I Spy Bag
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂