Shelf Life of Dehydrated Food

I am thinking about buying a food dehydrator. How long can you store food that has been dehydrated before it goes bad?

By Fortunately from IL

A lot depends on how you store it. If stored properly, it can last ten or more years. A website that I use and get a lot of useful information from is

The shelf life is different for different foods. The book that comes with your dehydrator will tell you how long the different foods will keep.

I have bought an excalibur dehydrator and loved it so much atht i bougth another one. it comes with a book whihc is a good resource. I have done tons of jerky of all kinds-fruit leathers, frozen veggies when there on sale, potatoes etc. the world is endless when it comes to dehydrating.

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceNovember 17, 2010
Shelf Life of Canned Food
Shelf Life of Canned Food
Whole limes and limes cut in half.
Storing Limes
A woman holding her belly.
Remedies for Diarrhea
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar