Getting Rid of Mold in the Kitchen and Refrigerator

I was around oranges at my daughter's house with mold on them and could hardly breathe. Now I find mold in the bathroom sink and on food in my refrigerator. Where is it coming from? I feel as if I need to move out of my house. I am having difficulty breathing. Please help.

By LRO from Perry, FL

http://www.ehow  mold-fridge.html

Use the same solution in the bathroom, run the fan to get rid of the fumes. You don't want to breath it in.

Spray disinfectant, available at the dollar store, it is great for killing mold. You can also use cleanser with bleach for the sink. Toss any food that is moldy - & toss or wash containers thoroughly. Make sure tour bathroom is well ventilated - Sunshine & fresh air are also great for killing mold.

Home and Garden Cleaning MoldMay 24, 2011
Balack mokd on the wall.
Getting Rid of Black Mold
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Picture of garden mulch.
Getting Rid of Mold on Mulch
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 11:15:35 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.