I was around oranges at my daughter's house with mold on them and could hardly breathe. Now I find mold in the bathroom sink and on food in my refrigerator. Where is it coming from? I feel as if I need to move out of my house. I am having difficulty breathing. Please help.
By LRO from Perry, FL
Use the same solution in the bathroom, run the fan to get rid of the fumes. You don't want to breath it in.
Spray disinfectant, available at the dollar store, it is great for killing mold. You can also use cleanser with bleach for the sink. Toss any food that is moldy - & toss or wash containers thoroughly. Make sure tour bathroom is well ventilated - Sunshine & fresh air are also great for killing mold.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!