Reviews of Ice Crushers

I wanted something to crush ice for fruit drinks, etc. for the summer. I spent a lot of time reading reviews of blenders, smoothie makers, and ice crushers. For the time being I finally settled on a ice crusher. I have not used it yet.

My question is can anyone give me their suggestions or experiences with such appliances? I own a good food processor so I really am not interested in something to replace that at this time.

Thanks.

By Carla

Answers

I have an ice crusher that I have had for years, an Oster "Snowflake"; about the size of a iron. BUT when we were kids we used the paper milk cartons (quart), cleaned them thoroughly and filled them with water then froze them. We then took a hammer and beat the carton until the ice was crushed like we wanted. You can save the crushed ice in a paper bag in the freezer if you don't use it all at once!

Consumer Advice General AdviceApril 23, 2010
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Kenmore Refrigerator's Ice Maker Won't Stop Making Ice
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield
🎄
🍂