How Much Homemade Lawn Fertilizer To Use in Hose-end Sprayer?

I have a recipe for lawn fertilizer made with beer, ammonia, dish soap, etc. You're supposed to mix it with water in a 5 gallon bucket. But I want to use one of those containers that you attach to your hose, (one which previously had a fertilizer mix in it). How do I know how much ratio wise, that I should put in the container for the water from the hose to mix with it as it's spraying?

By Heidi from Lombard, IL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Patchy unhealthy lawn.
Homemade Lawn Fertilizer Recipes
Home and Garden Gardening FertilizerApril 29, 2011
Old Vacuum Cleaner and Hose
Repairing a Torn Vacuum Cleaner Hose
Repairing a Hole in a Garden Hose
Repairing a Hole in a Garden Hose
Hands holding organic fertilizer.
Homemade Organic Fertilizer Recipes
Child's hand picking an English daisy in the lawn.
Alternatives to Having a Lawn
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 5:18:28 PM on 10.0.2.89 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.