Marking a Sprayer on a Kitchen Faucet

Category Kitchen
Sometimes, it can be difficult to tell what setting your sprayer may be on, but marking it can make it simple. This page is about marking a sprayer on a kitchen faucet.

I recently replaced the normal head of the faucet with one of those that you can change from one to the other. Sometimes I want the stream for filling water bottles, etc. Then sometimes I want the sprayer to clean the sink. But I don't want the sprayer when I want to fill a bottle and I too often forget which setting it's on.

So tonight, I got out my trusty dusty marker and made a little "guide" to let me know which is which for the little lever.

Mic Drop! N-JOY!

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Home Improvement KitchenApril 25, 2019
😎
🌻
📓
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Marking-a-Sprayer-on-a-Kitchen-Faucet.html