Remember Freecycle

Enormous medical expenses have me in the red now. That and being unable to work at all have contributed to the red hemorrhage. I am a major devotee of Freecycle. In the last month I have given away household linens, food, and books, and have been given stickers for a pots and pans promo at Albertson's (bought a much needed pot for 1 cent with these), brand new hiking boots, and a gorgeous plant stand that will use some craft skills to create an interesting place to display my numerous houseplants. Amazing what people NEED and what people give away.!

By Linda from Vista, CA

Thanks for the reminder. I have a stack of reusable Meals on Wheels divided plates and a bag full of brown paper lunch sacks I need to post.

Unsubscribing from Freecycle. Using Freecycle. Vintage furniture and TV.
Using Freecycle
Better Living Green Living Recycling OtherJanuary 26, 2011
Writing in a notebook with a pencil.
Learning Using Acronyms
Kids sitting and listening to their preschool teacher.
Name Ideas for a Preschool
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
Unsubscribing from Freecycle
🎉
🎄