Craft Foliage for Aquarium

I needed more plastic plants for my aquarium, but they are $3.00 to $6.00 a piece. Too expensive! So, I bought some "dollar store" foliage for $1.00 and washed them before I put them in the tank. My original expensive plants are pictured on the right, my "el cheapo" plants are on the left. The fish are doing fine with their new foliage.

By shotpusher from NC

Good idea, but be sure the wire, if there is any, is the type that wont rust through the outer covering, and slowly, but eventually poison your fish.

What a neat idea I have been needing some new foliage for my 35 gallon aquarium but could never afford to go and buy it cause it was too expensive, but the dollar store items are really just a nice and look better. I never thought of using dollar store items, so I am going to do that,,your fish are so large. What kind are they.

Photos Pets OtherFebruary 4, 2011
Gold Fish Tank
Saving Money on Aquarium Supplies
Fancy goldfish swimming in a tank.
Saving Money on Aquarium Filters
Cleaning an Aquarium, Pleco in Aquarium
Cleaning an Aquarium
Small fish tank with fish and plants inside.
Preventing Algae In Your Aquarium
🎄