Ivan (Abyssinian)

This is Ivan. He is 3 now, but this is a picture of him as a 5 month old. Ivan is an Abyssinian (red). My sister breeds Abyssinian cats and gave him to me as a gift.

He like to chase strings or peacock feathers, watches birds out the window, and often plays with small toys by himself. He likes to eat green beans, broccoli and asparagus:)

By Har'et from Lakewood, CA

He's cute! I love this breed, they're expensive though so you're lucky to get one for free. I've never heard of a cat liking greenies :) he's the first, hehe.

He's so cute! I've always wanted and Abssynian too. Now we have too many allergies to have kitties. I just have to enjoy them through the pictures here at thrifty fun. Pretty thrifty too, as I save on food and vet bills. And I don't have to clean litter boxes either! Hee!

I love those photos. Ivan is a gorgeous cat

and those ears make him look so intelligent.

I had a tortishell cat, AllieMae and she

adored her green beans.

Abyssinian - Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 30, 2008