Buy Bakery French Bread Dough For Pizza

I work in a store in the bakery department. One day a gal who formerly worked in the bakery came over to talk to me with a customer. She said the custumer was asking her what was the best/easiest thing he could buy to use to make homemade pizza crust. (I think originally he was looking for a canned dough such as Pillsbury.) She went on to explain that when she used to work in the bakery dept she would sell the french bread dough to customers to make crust out of. Easy enough!

So for only a $1.25 each, I sold the customer freshly made dough the baker had made for the day's French bread. Not bad for fresh dough. Nothing else in the store would have been that fresh and it was cheaper than eating out. The guy said he would have made it homemade himself but just didn't have the time. Easy, quick, fresh and still made from scratch! (Not to mention he got a lot more dough than he could have gotten out of that little can.)

By Glaittli

Food lion usually has theres buy one get one free too.

Thanks for the great tip!

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsApril 10, 2009
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
Rollong pin on round of pizza dough.
Biscuit Pizza Dough Recipes
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes