Precious (Ferret)

Precious is a 1 year old Ferret. I adopted her through from a woman who adopts the litter when they are young and trained them. By the time you adopt the ferrets they are litter trained and they do not bite. They like people. They want to play with you. I got her the last week of January 2010 when I was on my holidays.

Precious loves to be cuddled. She is a sucker. She likes to give kisses. She loves to play in cotton balls, wrapping paper, funnels, to go up and down the stairs, get into my working boots, just walk around the house. She is very special. She adores her vitamins. Every morning, she gets her toast with peanut butter. She is very girlish. She is delicate. She loves to give tons and tons of kisses.

By Sylvie

What a cutie pie! Thanks for sharing her story and cute personality with us! Thumbs up :-)

She has got to be the most precious thing in your life. Hope you have many happy years with her.

Photos Pets OtherJune 10, 2010
Baby Bird
Baby Bird Photos and Information
old photos
Removing Paper Stuck to a Photo
ferrets in their hammock
Setting Up a Ferret Cage
Removing Ferret Urine Odors from Floors