Freshening a Ferret Cage

Category Ferrets
While ferrets make excellent pets, you do need to deal with their musky odor. This is a page about freshening a ferret cage.

I have been hanging a plastic sandwich bag, open, on the outside of the cage with a 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla in it. It seems to help freshen the area around the cage. Any other ferret freshness ideas?

I also put linoleum on the bottom of the cage in places, so it can have a place to lay down and I put t shirts and towels in there for her to cuddle in. She is so sweet! I reach in with a sandwich bag on my hand to pick up what I need to.

Such an adorable pet. I also found out aloe wipes repel fleas in very young kittens so she gets aloe wipe baths often. :)

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

Pets FerretsDecember 30, 2016
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
😷
Generated 2020-07-23 16:59:33 in 980 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Freshening-a-Ferret-Cage.html