Organizational Tips for Students

I could use advice for organizing. I'm a high school student going off to nursing school. Therefor organization tips would be awesome for my room and school, too. Thank you.

By Shane from NC

I use decorative tins for small items and baskets for larger things. You can get these at dollar stores or thrift stores and garage sales. In Houston we have Big Lots. I don't know how large a chain it is but they have plastic bins so cheap you will feel you stole them. You can stack the bins thereby saving floor space.

I have learned two very important rules the hard way. Number 1. If you haven't used it in the past year either toss it or give it away. Number 2 Always put things away the minute you finish using it.

A young college student doing homework.
Organizing Tips for College Students
Education College Life AdviceMarch 3, 2010
Students in a Kindergarten Classroom
Teaching Kindergarten Students
Making Scrapbooks for Your Students
college students
Inexpensive Activities for College Students
Pair of fun glasses sticking out of a gift basket.
Gift Basket Ideas for College Students