Value of Antique Glassware

How can I find out if glassware that was given to me has any value? The person who gave it to me claims they were her grandmother's?

By yankgirl from Cape Coral,Fl

My advice would be to go to the website of Replacements, Ltd, out of Greensboro, NC. You can submit requests for identifying items. You can submit a photo via email for their assistance. Once you know the pattern name, you can use the website to check for the value of your glassware. Hope this helps.

http://www.iant  ue-glassware.htm - lot of info there, good luck.

Consumer Advice Collectibles AntiquesApril 25, 2009
Antique wood three drawer table and upholstered side chair.
Cleaning Antique Wood Furniture
Antique Chair
Repairing Antique Upholstered Furniture
A table filled with antique nicknacks.
Starting an Antique Business
Antique Table
Finding the Value for Your Antique Furniture
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 6:25:28 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.