Colored Peeled Eggs for Easter

Once your Easter eggs are peeled you lose that pretty color, why not color the eggs after they are peeled and take that color to the dinner table for all to enjoy. I use food coloring so I know it is safe to consume. Just boil the eggs let them cool, peel and color as usual using a few drops of food coloring, 1 cup cold water, 1 Tbsp. vinegar to color them. Then make beautiful colored deviled eggs with your favorite recipe.

By Latrtatr from Loup City, NE

March 22, 2010 Flag

If you want to serve deviled eggs for Easter brunch, you can even color the cooked egg white by soaking it in a food coloring bath before filling it.

By Linda

Colored Deviled Eggs for Easter

Boiled eggs are so pretty after they have soaked in canned beet juice overnight. (03/28/2005)

By Beth

Colored Deviled Eggs for Easter

What a neat idea, I bet they are so pretty all together on a dish.

Trish (03/22/2007)

By GirlNumber5

Colored Deviled Eggs for Easter

Any ideas on natural dyes for food? I especially like the beat juice idea! (03/22/2007)

By Cyinda

Colored Deviled Eggs for Easter

I did this! I used the regular home recipe for egg dye: water, vinegar, food coloring. dipped, dried off, and deviled the eggs! sorry about the photo quality! (04/13/2007)

By Starchild in VT

RE: Colored Deviled Eggs for Easter

Food and Recipes Recipes Holidays EasterMarch 22, 2010
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Decorated Easter Eggs in Basket
Decorating and Dyeing Easter Eggs
Making Yarn Easter Eggs
Making Yarn Easter Eggs
Eggs in Colored Dye
Other Uses for Easter Egg Dye