Rather Awkward Request - Solution for Gas

I am looking for input from others who have found a solution to this problem - intestinal gas. No matter what I eat, it turns to gas! Has anyone found a sure cure? I know there is Beano and other supposed helps, but is there any other ideas? Thanks for any and all input!

The greatest solution to all such gassy issues is using Primal Defense by Garden of Life and following the Maker's Diet. I started using their product 5 years ago after having colitis for 10 years and it cured me. But go slow with it because it stirs things up and makes them worse before getting better. Check out http://www.gardenoflifeusa.com and http://www.makersdiet.com

If you have financial limitation you can go to Wal-Mart and purchase a bottle of Spring Valley Papaya Enzyme (Chewable, sweet and just over $2) and a bottle of the least expensive Acidophilus. Take as directed.

Hi, sounds like your intestines need a little help with friendly bacteria. I know yougurt and buttermilk have cultures in them but I would consult a health food store and get it in capsule form. Some of the cultures you may need are acidophulus, lactobacillus, and maybe some other. Check with someone that knows more than I do for sure. I hope this helps you find the answer. Once you get the info you need I know some of that can be bought at Wal-mart a whole lot cheaper.

I recently got GREAT help from a Peoples Pharmacy clinical nutritionist who recommended Gemmotherapy Fig Tree (Ficus Carica), an herbal supplement. It helped that same day, after a month of constant distress. (I am wheat sensitive.) She also recommended 3 grams of L-Glutamine powder in water twice a day for awhile for a sensitive lower GI tract. This may be caused by sensitivity to wheat or dairy. Look for the cause!

Also look up Peoples Pharmacy (Austin, Texas) online. Great website!

I had a dose of penicillin(some type) awhile back and it cleaned me out but good. Afterwards I ate Dannon Activia Yogurt to repopulate my GI tract. I used to be bad too. The antibiotic was taken for a nasal infection though. Don't know if your Dr. will give it to you for your problem. Never hurts to ask.

Woman at Gas Station
Gas Station Tips and Tricks
Gas Log Fireplace
Gas Log Tips
Buying Gas
Buying Gas Jokes
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips
🎄