DogsPets

In Memory of Herbie (Chihuahua)

In Sweet Memory of Herbie. He would have been 6 on March 3. He was a Chihuahua. I bought Herbie when he was 6 wks old from a breeder. He was so tiny. He was a pocket chihuahua.

He was just a companion. He loved sitting in my lap and sleeping. He always held his tongue out to the side. It was what gave him personality!

Herbie died on August 15, 2009 from heart failure. I had no idea he had a bad heart. He got sick all of a sudden and I took him to our vet. They did tests and came back to me saying he had a hole in his heart from birth. I never knew. They gave him some meds and sent us home.

He died later that night in my arms. I have been heartbroken ever since. I miss him so very much. Herbie was loving and very protective over me. My husband always said Herbie got better treatment than he did. Herbie is very much missed. He will always have a place in my heart.

By Teffany from Heidelberg, MS

In Sweet Memory of  Herbie

I know how you feel, I lost my 18 year old Tanner back in July. I had him since he was 10 weeks old. I always think that I hear him barking. I will always miss my best friend. I look at the pictures I took of him for the past years and it helps some.

I know how you feel. We lost our Sophie & Woobie to mouth cancer last year. the loss is so hard on us humans. We love them so dearly. I am hugging you right now. Take Care Sweetie. Sherri, Tucker, Punnie & Teddy Bears

So sorry to here I lost my yorkie Tessa last month she was 13 years old she died of cancer :( Take care sheila.

I totally understand your loss and I am so sorry this has happened to the herbie and yourself. He was adorable. The grieving process is hard when you lose a baby so I send you my prayers and positive thoughts. Thank God he had a loving mama like you in his life. Sincerely, deby

Anonymous

I am so sorry for your loss! It is never, ever easy losing a loved one and you never really quite get over it but remember that he's in Heaven now and you will be together again someday!

Aww...so beautiful! I am so sorry for your loss. It's so heart wrenching when we loose a pet. They are family. He looks like my Dezzi. She's diabetic and will be 7 on the 15th. She's my Valentine baby. Try to think of Herbie running and playing in the fields of heaven. It's so hard and hopefully you will eventually be able to open your heart and home to a new baby. Best wishes.