Recipe For Rich Chocolate Brownies

I can't find my recipe for the really rich brownies. It was a mix that had chocolate chips and nuts in it. It was really soft and chewy. It had 3 different kinds of chocolate in it. The brownie mix being one, the chocolate chips being 2 and I can't remember the rest.

Kathleen from Springfield, MO

I make my own Never-Fail Rich Chocolate Brownies by buying the cheapest Brownie mix I can find, usually from Aldi's. I then follow the directions on the box for the cake like brownies and add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup of Hershey's chocolate syrup. My family loves these! Sometimes I add chopped walnuts, but they like them with or without the nuts.

YOU CAN GO TO BAREFOOT CANTESSA, ON THE FOOD NETWORK PAGE. THE RECIPE YOU DESCIBED IS INA'S FAVORITE AND SHE HAS THE RECIPE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

THEY ARE RICH AND YUMMY !!

The Brownie Recipe cheap and large amount

1 pkg cheap cake mix (No pudding)

1 pkg instant pudding

1-2 cups chips.

Make up the pudding with 2 cups milk. (Just wisk it up for a minute or so) and dump in the cake mix.

Mix that up and add the chips. Put in sprayed jelly roll pan 10X15. Bake 350 minutes for about 20 minutes (Check it, avoid over baking)

If you do choc cake mix, use choc pudding and choc chips. Can frost if desired, or sprinkl with powdered sugar.

If using lemon cake mix, use white chips. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Use what ever combination you can think of. If you buy all stuff at ALDI it cost slightly more than $2.00 for three dozen brownies.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts DessertsOctober 1, 2008
Butterscotch Brownie
Butterscotch Brownie Recipes
Cream Cheese Brownies
Cream Cheese Brownies
Brownies
Recipes Using Brownies
🎄