Rectangular Knifty Knitter Help

I need help with the purple rectangular Knifty Knitter. The instructions of how to get started on this loom are impossible to understand. This loom doesn't have the rounded ends with a peg, just 18 opposing pegs. I can't find any videos on the web to help. Once I understand how to put on the yarn and knit the first row, I can take it from there. Thank you kindly!

Lorena from Salinas, CA

Yahoo groups has a few groups of knifty knitter groups. They are VERY helpful and have instructions, videos, books and free patterns as well as being able to ask others about problems and questions.

Just go onto Yahoo, then to groups and do a search for knifty knitter, and loom knitting.My first project was a dog sweater for my poodle. It was VERY easy to do.

I also have the puple rectangular Knifty Knitter - but mine came with an end peg. Perhaps you should contact the company about getting another peg?

long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom
Crafts KnittingOctober 27, 2008
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns