Organizing Recipes in Your Purse

When I am in the doctor's office or at the hair salon reading a magazine, I always seems to run across a recipe I like. However, when I write it down, I can never find it again. Any advice on how to keep recipes organized in your purse? I like to keep a few recipes in my purse just in case I decide to stop by the grocery store unexpectedly.

By Onesummer

Keep an empty envelope in your purse. I keep an empty envelope to keep track of the bank statements and paper work I get every time I use the ATM or swipe my card. This helps me keep my check book in good order.

I carry one of those little spiral notebooks in my bag in case I need to write something down. It's an easy way to keep track of things. :-)

I also keep a small notebook in my purse to keep things I need to remember. But I've also noticed on my cell phone I have a 'notepad' (my last one didn't) where I can keep track of things.

If you have a phone that has a camera feature, take a picture of the recipe. You can enlarge the photo if needed.

Wooden Recipes Box
Organizing Recipes
Organizing RecipesJuly 31, 2011
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
Two baby cradle church purses with Kewpie dolls inside.
Crocheted Baby Cradle Purse
Purse decorated with CDs.
Making a CD Purse