Use Photo Albums to Organize Recipes

If you are any thing like me you have mounds of recipes from magazines, friends, and printed from ThriftyFun! I found a great way to organize and protect my cherished recipes, in inexpensive photo albums! I found mine at the dollar store and they may not be the "archival" quality we want for photos, but they open up flat and protect the recipes from splatters.

By Trina Sudhoff from Sunny South FL

3 More Solutions

I bought this photo card holder to hold the recipes that I make over and over again. I leave it out on my counter top. It makes it handy and attractive at the same time.

Recipe Photo Album

If you are like me and have literally hundreds of recipes, I would suggest that you purchase several photo albums and place your loose recipes in there. That way they are organized and easy to find.

I use inexpensive (dollar store) 4x6 photo albums to store all my favorite recipes. Works equally well for neatly typed recipes, or those recipes hastily copied from the TV screen.

In These Pages
Organizing RecipesJune 7, 2017
👒
🐛
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-Photo-Albums-to-Organize-Recipes.html