Use Small Boxes To Organize Drawers

I ask my co-workers to save empty office stationery and check boxes for me. I use them to organize my drawers and cabinets. They slide in and out easily and make organizing inexpensive.

By VaCherokeeMama from Pamplin, VA

That's a great idea. However I just ordered checks from my bank and they no longer come in boxes. I was so mad. They came glued to a flat piece of cardboard....4 books of checks. What a sloppy mess. My bank said all the companies and banks are doing this now. When I ordered checks from a check company where I had to pay for them, the "box" had to be put together. Not the greatest, but better than being glued.

Organizing Drawers, Organized Kitchen Drawer
Organizing Drawers
Organizing OfficeMarch 3, 2011
Kitchen Utility Drawer
Organizing Kitchen Drawers
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
🎉
🎄