Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Decorating My Dream House

0EmailPrintFollowSave

We are soon moving to our "dream house". I need some decorating ideas (cheap). The house is more formal traditional. I lean more
toward antique.

B from Texas

By

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Hope Romine 1 9 09/30/2004 Flag

Hi,
congradulations on your new home..
I noticed you lived in Tx. i am in Oklahoma..
I myself love to decorate...But i have very,very tight budget(3kids and only 1 income)i am a stay at home mom and recently started selling Arbonne, but
anyway i like to go to http://www.hgtv.com they have all
kinds of ideas, and before you go out and purchase new curtains and wall paper and such look on e-bay first..You could save some money that way..

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Reba Gayle Shurden 6 20 11/03/2004 Flag

Thrift stores are your best bet for furniture and accessories. Think outside the box. For example: wood dressers with no mirrors can go in the dining room as a sideboard or in the foyer. Brass planters can be filled with potpourri for any room. Put glass beads or gravel in large glass vases and add tall twigs and or grasses for dramatic, yet cheap, arrangements.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes