Decorating My Dream House

We are soon moving to our "dream house". I need some decorating ideas (cheap). The house is more formal traditional. I lean more
toward antique.

B from Texas

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Hi,

congradulations on your new home..

I noticed you lived in Tx. i am in Oklahoma..

I myself love to decorate...But i have very,very tight budget(3kids and only 1 income)i am a stay at home mom and recently started selling Arbonne, but

anyway i like to go to http://www.hgtv.com they have all

kinds of ideas, and before you go out and purchase new curtains and wall paper and such look on e-bay first..You could save some money that way..

Thrift stores are your best bet for furniture and accessories. Think outside the box. For example: wood dressers with no mirrors can go in the dining room as a sideboard or in the foyer. Brass planters can be filled with potpourri for any room. Put glass beads or gravel in large glass vases and add tall twigs and or grasses for dramatic, yet cheap, arrangements.

Answer

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Budget DecoratingSeptember 28, 2004
House Builder
Building a House
Paper Plate Dream Catcher
Making a Paper Plate Dream Catcher
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
Texas Brownie
Texas Brownie Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 18, 2016 at 7:04:32 PM on 10.0.2.18 in 642 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.