Reusing a Yankee Candle

I had a yankee candle that had a fragrance in it that i disliked. i waited until it turned to liquid then dumped the liquid wax out. I wonder if it would be okay to pour new wax into it and use it again?

Thanks,
P.J. from Delaware

there shouldnt be any problem with reusing a yankee candle holder, as long as it is the glass candle holders.

I guess i should have mentioned it isn't a candle holder, it is the jar the original yankee candle came in. now it is empty and i was wondering if i could pour new wax into it. I'm sorry, i guess i didn't explain it very well.

p.j,

I wash all glass candles holders in hot soapy water to make sure that there's no left over fragrances from the previous candle before refilling it with new candle wax.

Wine cork used as name card holder
Reusing Corks
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
Colorful Tissue Paper
Reusing Tissue Paper
Broken terra cotta planter used to retain garden plant.
Reusing Terra Cotta Planters
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 7:49:42 AM on 10.0.0.166 in 973 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.