Hairspray For Pest Control

If you have gnats in your home, you can use holding hair spray to get them out your way. Just spray in the air when you see them and they will drop. The hair spray sticks to their wings.

By Kimery from Hampton, Georgia

If you have a pump spray - you can dilute the hairspray with rubbing alcohol - about 25% - so it's not so sticky it will get gunk over everything - & it lasts longer, too.

Great Idea!! Since I don't use hairspray on my hair, I purchased a travel size pump bottle of hair spray just for flying pests. I especially love having it handy for the ones that sting like bees, wasps etc.! And now thanks to "pamphyila" I now know how to dilute it.

Home and Garden Pest Control GnatsMarch 12, 2007
young man using hairspray in front of mirror
Cleaning Hairspray Off Bathroom Surfaces
hair spray
Uses for Hairspray
Toad in a garden.
Attracting Toads to Your Garden
Homemade Hairspray
Homemade Hairspray Recipes