Store Necklaces and Bracelets on Wire Hangers

Do you have extra wire hangers lurking in your closet? Use them to store necklaces and bracelets! Just twist apart the top of the hanger by the hook and slip on some bracelets and necklaces. Twist the hanger closed again and hang it up in your closet. It keeps your jewelry from getting tangled and they're out of the way too.

By abrupt_silence from Seattle, WA

I was just near tears the other day trying to untangle a chain and stone necklace (I was late...I wanted to wear the necklace...it was SO tangled). Thank you so much. No more problems (well, not with necklaces, anyway!.

I also use hangers but I don't undo the wire. No need to really. Just hang the necklaces on the hanger :)

Organizing Necklaces
Organizing Necklaces
Organizing MiscellaneousMay 14, 2010
Sweater Covered Hanger
Making Covered Hangers
Wire Coat Hanger on White Background
Uses for Wire Hangers
Bead and wire jewelry making materials.
Making Bead and Wire Bracelets
Wire Hanger
Crafts Using Wire Hangers
🎄