Question

Share | Account | About
Share>Account>About>

Walmart's Straight Talk Cell Phone Plan Reviews

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
android phone

Choosing the best cell phone plan for you can be a daunting task. This is a guide about Walmart's Straight Talk cell phone plan reviews.

Here are questions related to Walmart's Straight Talk Cell Phone Plan Reviews.

Question: Using Straight Talk With an iPhone

I would like to get away from ATT. I tried purchasing a Straight Talk card for $45. It does not work in my iPhone 4. I tried to order one from Straight Talk, but was told they sell them in 10 states and Oklahoma was not one of them. Help!

By Shelley

Question: Using Walmart Cell Plans on Other Phones

I just bought a new, unlocked GSM phone and would like to use WalMart's unlimited talk/text plan month by month. Is this possible if I did not buy the phone from them?

By cwsch

Most Recent Answer

By Lakesta C.07/31/2013

They're not currently allowing third-party GSM phones on the plan. If you're looking to get a plan for just yourself and do not intend to utilize the $25 addtnl line offered by the Walmart Service, then you can go with StraightTalk. Also offered at Walmart, StraightTalk is the same monthly rate of $45 for unlimited talk and text. They use SIM cards which can be placed in many different phones. I myself used this on an iPhone 3GS perfectly.

Question: Walmart Cellphone Plans

Is it true that Walmart has an unlimited, reduced price cell phone plan for $35 per month for disabled and indigent shoppers?

By TENA D

Most Recent Answer

By Sandy06/14/2013

In my mind, $35 a month is not a bargain. I have a TRacfone. The phone initially was about $40 and I buy minutes when I need them. If I buy 120 minutes, generally they give you double, so I get 240 for around $20. They last a long time. I would estimate the phone costs me $10 to $15 a month. To me, that's a bargain!

Question: Checking Email on Straight Talk Cell Plan

How do register for my email on my Straight Talk cell phone plan?

By Glynn

Question: Strait Talk Unlimited Phone Plan

Last month Straight Talk called me and told me that I was over my limit.
I buy the unlimited at 45 dollars a month plan. If it's unlimited, why did they call me?

By Nana

Most Recent Answer

By Sherry Nelson05/10/2013

I have had Straight Talk unlimited for over 2 years and have never had this happen.

Question: Reviews of Walmart's Straight Talk Cell Phone Plan

Has anyone used Straight Talk prepaid cell phone sold at WalMart? You have to purchase the phone, but the plans are very reasonable like: 1000 talk and 1000 text for $30 and most minutes must be added every month. Also, unlimited talk and text for $45.

WalMart said they sell a lot of them and have not heard any complaints. For someone with no land line this sounds like a good deal. I'd like your comments, if you've use Straight Talk. Thanks

By Betty from Lubbock, TX

Most Recent Answer

By Alicia [6]04/21/2011

I found out how to avoid having them change your phone number though, if you don't add a card every 30 days like you're supposed to. Just call from another phone and add the card that way.

Also DO NOT give them your email address. They will email you about a week before your cut off date and daily until you add more time. They do have 3 month 6 month and a yearly plan that you can purchase online. If you have money to do this then you do save a few dollars more every month this way.

Solutions: Walmart's Straight Talk Cell Phone Plan Reviews

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!