What is a Good Organic Fertilizer for Strawberries?

I'm growing 25 strawberry plants in containers. I am trying to grow them only using organic fertilizer. Can you suggest a good organic fertilizer? Right now my plants are lacking in growth and are pale green, not the pretty dark green that you see in pictures. Please help.

By Melissa from Eustis, FL

Some folks swear by miracle grow liquid but I prefer 20.20.20 liquid fertilizer you probably need to start with 1 tablespoon to gallon of water. add a little Epsom salt every 2 or 3 weeks. I grow tomatoes in big containers. Remember that if they are in full sun where you live they will cook real fast in a small container. Lots of water is necessary also good growing.

The pale color could be because they are young, and even be the hybrid of plant. Fertilizer? Mother nature is very fond of good ole horse manure. Yes there is an odor, but the dried up stuff is not so bad. Visit a farm that has a horse or two and ask for some "field apples"!

Home and Garden Gardening BerriesApril 29, 2010
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
Patchy unhealthy lawn.
Homemade Lawn Fertilizer Recipes
Hands holding organic fertilizer.
Homemade Organic Fertilizer Recipes
Fresh strawberries in a jar with a colander in the background.
Canning Strawberries
🎉
🎄