Scenery: Berkeley Springs State Park (WV)

This is a picture taken at Berkeley Springs State Park, while on a vacation with several ladies in my family. We have been on two ladies-only vacations. Berkeley Springs was a nice place for us to go. Many people believe that the spring water flowing through the park has minerals in it that are helpful with health problems.

We sat in the tub George Washington bathed in. Several presidents have enjoyed the springs, and stayed in the inn. The picture of the hotel is the Berkeley Springs Inn where the presidents also stayed, and ate. It's a great place to visit, with lots of history.

By Dorothy

Dorothy, I like the pictures and information. It sounds like it would be very interesting to go and visit. I think I will discuss this with my husband. Thanks for the idea!

Silver Falls State Park
Visiting State Parks
Photos SceneryMarch 28, 2011
Reusing Trampoline Springs
Reusing Trampoline Springs
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Bed Spring
Crafts Using Bed Springs
Old Bed Springs
Uses for Old Bed Springs
🎉
🎄