Reusable Gift Tags

I don't know about you, but I have tired of writing out gift tags year after year after year. This year, I am doing something different. I am a crafter and a stamper, and I have decided to make permanent gift tags that can be used year after year (after all, I know I will give most gifts every year to the same group of people). I am going to needlepoint, paint, and stamp until I have a permanent set of gift tags to use over and over again. Just think of all the time it will save every year not to have to write out those gift tags!

By Glynda L.

great idea!

I already have the fabric Christmas bags that I made. Right now we were reusing the paper name tags but... I could....use my scroll saw and cut out name tags out of a thin piece of wood in the shapes of Christmas things (snowmen, gingerbread, trees, stars, balls, stockings, etc.) All I then have to do is to paint a solid color, use a thin drawing pen to put dashes around the outside, and write the person's name in the middle. Use a drill with a thin bit and drill a hole in the top corner of the shape to thread the ribbon through. Tie the ribbon onthe top of the gift bag. Done.

Making Reusable Gift Tags
Making Reusable Gift Tags
Crafts Gifts Gift TagsDecember 5, 2004
Reusable Gift Wrap Ideas, Decorated flower pot as gift container.
Reusable Gift Wrap Ideas
Reindeer and Snowman Gift Tags
Making Reindeer and Snowman Gift Tags
Gift with tag
Free Printable Gift Tags
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 25, 2016 at 3:50:27 PM on in 914 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.