Clothespins for Camping

Well I have a strange tip, but a good one. My husband and I camp. We had bags open with food in them and had forgotten to bring things to close them with so I grabbed a couple of clothes pins the kind with the spring you squeeze to open. They are fantastic, work great and the nice thing is that they are cheap.

Oh yes, they also can be used to entertain children who manage to be bored out of there wits 2 minutes after you are there. Put some paper down on the picnic table and give them brushes, paints, colored pencils and it will keep them busy for quite some time. If you are packing to go, set them outside someplace with newspaper and they can decorate them. They will be happy and you will be happy. Happy Camping!

By Dar from Fairview, PA

P.S I forgot they work great in the car for clipping your list of thing's to do,I forgot to tell you they also work great in the fridge also.

Love this idea...I have used clothes pins for years, why buy those expensive chip and bag clips when you can get a 2 for 1 out of your clothes pins. I also use them to hold towels around your neck for haircuts or coloring.

Travel and Recreation Recreation Camping TipsMarch 18, 2008
Children Laughing in Campground
Camping with Children
Clothespins
Uses for Clothespins
Mom and 3 girls Camping in the Rain
Camping in the Rain
A cute bird made with a clothespin.
Crafts Made With Clothespins
🎉
🎄