Cross Stitch Patterns With Pet Related Sayings

I am looking for a cross stitch pattern for the saying: "to you they are animals." or "If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture." I hope someone can help me out. Thanks.

By Susan from GA

I have searched Annie's Attic and Liesure Arts websites and haven't found what you are looking for. Is there an existing pattern for these sayings that you know of? If so, do you know the company who had the pattern published? If there is no existing pattern, you might be able to use a cross stitch alphabet and make your own pattern.

No, I have never seen a pattern but have seen the saying and liked it. I have been thinking of doing the alphabet thing to make a pattern but have never done that and am afraid it will not look even or centered right.

Thanks for trying to help me.

Susan

I have done it before. If you start with a piece of graph paper and draw out the letters, you find the center of each line, just center each line. It isn't hard, just time consuming.

Cross Stitch
Finding Cross Stitch Patterns
Crafts Needlework Cross StitchOctober 21, 2010
counted cross stitch
College Team Cross Stitch Patterns
Cross Stitch
College and University Cross Stitch Patterns
Cross Stitch Rose
Restoring Old Cross Stitch Crafts
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
🎄