Looking For Quilt Pattern: Indian Head Dress

I am looking for a quilt pattern called Indian Head Dress. I lost the pattern. I have all the material for the quilt but it is useless without the pattern. The pattern is of an Indian chief's bonnet. It is very colorful. Hope I hear from someone with pattern and instructions.

Pat from Alberta, Canada

Have you tried emailing some quilt clubs? Here are just a few I found:

Good luck!

When you find this quilt pattern, please post and let us know where to find it. Thanks

Linda O

Hey Pat,

I never knew there was a quilt pattern for such, but if you found it, I sure would like to have it also. It sounds totally awesome! It's probably filled with color, isn't it? I wish I could help you out, but I don't have it either. Good luck in finding it! CindyM.

Crafts QuiltingMarch 30, 2008
Child in Indian Costume
Making a Chief (Indian) Costume
flip flop quilt
Making a Flip Flop Quilt
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet