No Mix Coconut-Cherry Bars

Super easy and super good.

• 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 2 cups mini marshmallows
  • 1 1/3 cup coconut
  • Ad
  • 1 (6 oz.) jar maraschino cherries, drained and coarsely chopped
  • 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 cup chopped nuts

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice the butter and place in a 13 x 9 inch pan. Place in oven until butter melts. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the crumbs over evenly. Press down firmly.

Top with marshmallows, coconut, and cherries. Drizzle milk over evenly. Top with the nuts and press down firmly with the back of a spoon.

Bake for 30 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool. Chill thoroughly, then cut to size you like.

Servings: 16 (or 1 lol)
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes

By Copasetic 1 from North Royalton, OH

Now, this is the kind of treat that will go over really well with a bunch of hungry college kids when they take a break from a study group that's preparing for a big test the next day. I have to rack my brain sometimes for something to make for them that doesn't require more than a couple of minutes prep time.

You can't go wrong with a few cans of Eagle Brand Condensed milk in the can cabinet. I am making quite a nice collection of treats and desserts that call for that one ingredient added to many other things. Lots of choices.

Thank you so much for sharing this recipe.

Oh my,these sound so good. Right now I don't have condensed milk on hand. I wonder if the homemade version will work as well(?). My recipe box is overflowing. Thanks for sharing.

I wish I had a couple of these right now. I'm hungry for something sweet, but different. These would work just fine, thank you.

Thumbs Up.

Cherry Bars
Cherry Bars Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cookies BarsJuly 19, 2011
bowl of shredded coconut
Making Almond Joy Bars
Coconut Oil
Buying Coconut Oil
Fresh coconuts.
Using Fresh Coconut
Cooking With Coconut Oil