15th Birthday Ideas

My birthday is July 12 and I am turning 15 and have no idea what to do. Can anyone help? It needs to be fun for my boyfriend and for my best friend.

By Sami from Prineville, OR

Rent a couple funny old movies,something your mom or dad remembers seeing. Make homeade pizzas and let your boyfriend and best friend help. Make dessert too-boys like that!

Try soaking t-shirts in water, fold or crumple them up and store in Ziplock bags in the freezer. Have a contest on who can get the t-shirt on first. Or fill a lot of water balloons, take them to a park or back yard, add a few water guns/super soakers and have an Easter egg hunt style water balloon hunt and water fight.

15th Birthday Ideas
15th Birthday Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJune 27, 2011
15th Birthday Party
15th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Red Chinese lanterns.
Autumn Harvest Moon Festival Ideas
15th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
15th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Photo of a young teen couple.
Gifts Ideas for Boyfriend's 15th Birthday
🎉
🎄