Valentine Heart Magnet
Here's a cute Valentine project to make with your kids.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- assorted colors of craft foam
- hot glue gun and glue sticks or craft glue
- magnetic sheets or strips
- scissors (or decorative edge scissors)
- phot of your choice
- black ink pen
- Cut a heart from your desired color of craft foam large enough to frame your photo. You may use decorative edge scissors, if desired.
- Cut smaller hearts of various colors from craft foam.
- Use the black ink pen to write words on the small hearts to resemble candy conversation hearts.
- Glue the small hearts onto the large heart.
- Cut your photo to fit within the heart and glue it to the back of the large heart.
- Cut a piece of magnet and glue to the back.
By Mom of 1 from Wilkesboro, NC
February 9, 20080 found this helpful
Nice and easy...Thanks
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 22, 2016 at 6:59:51 PM on 10.0.1.143 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us