12th Birthday Ideas With Boys & Girls

I need twelfth Birthday party ideas? It would be a big boy-girl party. Any Ideas?

Theresa from Calgary, Alberta

Editor's Note: ThriftyFun does not allow membership to people who are under 15 years old, as some pages may contain unsuitable content. Parents are welcome to post feedback with their children.

A bonfire with a movie is a good idea

i would have a party at my house and watch movies and have a bonfire

I would have a party with girls and boys. We would watch movies, and do truth or dare.

Dance parties are always fun even if there are not boys.

My birthday is in September and I have nothing to do. Is there anything fun that isn't like so much money? Because like almost every year I went to water park and people wanted to go there and there and there so I was crazy and I do not want to have it in my house so please help!

The last 2 years my birthday parties were pretty much the same. I am turning 12 and a lot of my friends are popular and really mature. Please give a birthday party idea that will make my party the talk of the school. HELP. PLZ

Have a Bowling Night & then following it up with a movie.

My 12th b-day is in september and i think what i'm going to do is make it a bowling party...

waz up yall! My name is alexis and I am turning 12 years old and for my b-day I want to go out to eat and the next day go to the mall after the mall go to my grandmama house and have a party with my friends and cuzinz.

Rock climbing is always fun, and there are rock climbing gyms everywhere!

I really want a birthday party that will be great! I have no ideas it just has to be rocking and great fun! I like music but don't wont a disco, any ideas?

You can have a dance party or have a ice skate party!

I am having a party in November but, I have already done bowling and movies. I might got to the movies but I don't know if it will be any fun. Please help me! (by the way boys and girls will be there and I'm a girl)

If your birthday is in the summer, try a beach party or maybe even six flags. /for summer you could try a pool party or a mall party, you can even have like laser tag and mini golf. Maybe the boardwalk.

For winter you can have something fun and indoors. maybe a dancing party, ice skating, rock climbing, paint ball, an arcade, laser tag.

And for both seasons you can do the obvious ones: sleepovers, movies, dancing parties, dinner than sleepover, bowling.

Hope I helped.

I am looking for fun ways to be closer to my 11, 9 and 6 two girls and a boy, on the weekends and short fun during the week.

I need an idea my party is today and tomorrow, I need help seriously big time. I am turning twelve and I don't know what to do i am going to a movie with 4 of my friends 4 the party. we are playing freeze dance and other games. It is a slumber party! I need to get ideas for the morning. I already have go to church (we are catholic) then eat breakfast but I don't know what to do after it!

You could always have boys and girls come over and play Wii, watch movies, play board games, or spin the bottle. That was what I was thinking when I was young!

Birthday is in 14 days need a idea

1. Go to water park 2. Trampolin park and go home with friends and watch a movie 3. Go out to dinner 4. You could go to the movies.

12th Birthday Party
Coed 12th Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdaySeptember 27, 2007
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
13 year old gift ideas
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
🎉
🎄