Clothespin Rocking Chair Pattern

Many have been looking for how to make clothespin rocking chairs. Thanks to Ray for sending in this pattern and pictures. These would be fun to make for Christmas presents or for a doll house.

These use the regular clamp type wooden clothespins. Take them apart and put together like the pattern. A little pillow can be put on as a cushion or fabric covered stuffing glued to the frame. This would also make a handy pin cushion.

Thank, You. I have wanted to know how to make those. Marti

thank you so much i seen a rocking chair at a craft sale and looked and looked for the pattern so i could have my older 4-h kids do it has a fun project at craft time they enjoyed it very much thanks to you

Thanks for the design, Very helpful

Thank you so much. I've looked for this for a long time.

Elisabeth

this is really neat

Thanks for sharing

I LOVE IT. IT'S DOWN RIGHT ADORABLE

thank you i enjoyed making it with my 5 year old and my 2 year old we would like to find more furniture made out of clothespins such as a water well and maybe other items please anyone out there e mail us some patterns or pictures thank you chela(at)hotmail(dot)com

I have been looking for this for years. Have made them and it is so fun to see reactions of people..Thanks!

Happy Crafting

I just what to thank Ray for these lovely peg chairs and patterns, I am on a disability pension with plenty of time on my hands since moving states and I found this inexpensive great project which I made and enjoyed. I finished one and then decided to do another then I thought to myself they would look great with a round table, as I couldn't find a pattern for a table I made one from scratch with the aid of a scroll saw machine (which is my new found hobbie). Thanks once again.

lambchop

you did a wonderful job thanks for showing us your finished product.

i love it but would like to have step by step instructions on how to put it together. does anyone have them?

where is the nearest clothes shop to get a book on this is corby:x ?

Thank You for taking the time to share this wonderful craft. I have started six, and none are the same. It is fun to design as you go!

Hi Ray ,many thanks for your instructions for the rocking chair from clothes peg. Do you have any more patterns you could post on thriftyfun? Many thanks, Helen

Great, been looking for a pattern. I used to make these with my grandchildren years ago and now I can make them with the next lot!

Thanks for the pattern,

OJ

These are so cool...will go great with my doll Cajun Floating House. Excellent accessory for front porch! Thank you 

Diagram of how to make a clothes pin rocking chair.
Making a Clothes Pin Chair
Crafts Recycled Crafts ToysAugust 9, 2006
Recycled wooden chair planter.
Making a Chair Planter
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
Old wood rocking chair.
Repairing a Rocking Chair
Rocking Horse
Recycled Rocking Horse Craft Ideas
🎉
🎄