Getting Rid of Green Mold on Grass Soil

How do I get rid of green mold on grass soil?

By Dolly from CA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

It is not mold but either algae or moss. You could check with your garden center to see if they have any product to kill or controll it. Also check out a soil testing service to have them test the soil. In my state this is done thru the University. They send me a small box and I put in some of my soil and return it to them. They test the soil and send me a report. There may be other commercial soil testing centers.

May 14, 2013 Flag

How do I get rid of green mold that is killing my grass?

By Jean K.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Gardening LawnFebruary 23, 2010
Balack mokd on the wall.
Getting Rid of Black Mold
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Johnson Grass
Getting Rid of Johnson Grass
Picture of garden mulch.
Getting Rid of Mold on Mulch
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:17:19 PM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.