How to Lighten Complexion

My complexion has become very dark since I started playing for my school's team in the sun.can anyone please tell me how to remove this dreadful tan and lighten my complexion?

1.Yogurt and Orange Juice

Mix Yogurt and Orange Juice, apply on your face and rinse off after 15 min everyday for one month.

2. Honey and Lemon Juice

Mix equal parts of Honey and Lemon Juice and apply on your face. Rinse off after 15 min everyday for one month.

3.Cucumber and Lemon Juice

Mix equal parts of Cucumber Juice and Lemon Juice and apply on your face. Rinse off after 15 min for one month.

After one month you can repeat the same thing once or twice a week.

A tan is beautiful and healthy looking. No matter what the experts say. It may be bad for you, but since you all ready HAVE it. Enjoy it.

Best to start using a high SPF sun block for athletes. It should help prevent further tanning. As winter comes your tan will fade back to your natural complexion.

I also have this problem and I hate it! People think im black, when i am RUSSIAN its horrible. People say its beautiful and I guess I'd look weird without it, but i hate how everyone is always commenting on it , wow your so tan, do you use tanner. Even the lunh lady at school asked about it. I just try using a lighter foundation or powder(they dont even have my color) so I just try that. Im the one on the left, and right now im like 18 shades darker than that.

I have this problem too, we're outside for 8 hours everyday for 3 months and then for 4 hrs for 4 more months. I have a very light complexion naturally, but I'm Arab/Indian and Puerto Rican so I tan easily. I use Lemon juice on my skin all over after I take a shower and I use body scrubs with a loofa, to try and "scrub" the dead tan skin cells off. I've found that the scrub works the best because I see that those tanned skin cells have come off and my tan lines aren't as visable so I suppose it works.

Hi all, if you have a light complexion, bet assured your skin will get back its original colour. It happened to me. I was fair. I came to chennai and my comp became very dark. I protected my skin for 4 months approx from sunlight totally ( literally). u wont believe it after 4 months I was as fair as before. I swear. Don use any thing else. Just protect your skin for 3 to 4 months from sunlight totally, and see the magic.

Skin Lightening Tips
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceSeptember 29, 2007
A girl looking in the mirror and using a medicated pad to treat acne.
Preventing Acne Scars
Acne Scars
Remedies for Acne Scars
Dark Eyebrows
How to Lighten Dark Eyebrows
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner