Using Vinegar as a Facial Toner?

Category Skin Care
Avoid putting unknown chemicals on your face by using natural products like vinegar. Using vinegar as a facial toner can help clear up your complexion.

Is vinegar good to use straight out of the bottle as a face toner? Or will it dry your skin?

By LadyE

Answers

Best Answer

It would depend on your skin. I have always had acne and I now use vinegar every night to clean my face. It has made a big difference. Fewer breakouts, and when I do have a zit, I gently pop it and clean with vinegar. It goes away quicker and stays flat while healing instead of becoming swollen and red. Small flat dry skin while it heals. Less scarring. I love it. Try it for a week. If it drys too much, then stop. But I'll never use anything else. I'm 47 by the way.

Best Answer

Vinegar will neutralize the skin's pH level. It's also great at cutting through the oil in oily skin care and is a disinfectant, so it kills bacteria. I also use it on my face, but not full strength because the fumes burn my eyes. Just dilute it with some water and try it.

If you like it and have no problems, try it a little stronger until you find a place that's comfortable. You may be able to handle it at full strength. Glycerine will seal moisture in your skin to help prevent drying. It can be found at any drug store or most big item discount stores.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin CareMarch 6, 2018
🐛
🌻
😎
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Vinegar-as-a-Facial-Toner-1.html