Wildlife: Spider

I took this photo while trying out my new camera last spring. I wanted to see how good the images come out close up. So I was literally only the width of the camera and maybe another inch away from this dried plant outside my home when I snapped this photo. I went in the house and uploaded all my images.

When I looked at this photo, I almost screamed. I could not believe I was that close to this spider without ever seeing it! It looks much larger than it looked with the naked eye, I know. I had to go back outside to look without my camera to see why I did not notice it! It's coloring is one reason, but it was pretty small, too.

By Jodi

When the first picture was shown, I thought "I don't see a spider" but in the second one. It is there! It blends in so well with the plant doesn't it? Mother nature at work!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Spider on a black eyed Susan.
Spider Photos
Photos WildlifeDecember 17, 2010
Spider Veins
Spider Vein Remedies
Spider decoration on a light fixture.
Making a Spider Egg Sac Light Cover
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:28:45 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.