Getting Rid of Boxed Spring Water Liners

I buy spring water from the supermarket in cardboard boxes. The water itself is in a plastic lined silver, soft container inside the box. What do I do with the lining when I've finished with the water? I use spring water like this because the water in my area is not good for drinking. The supermarket has these on special all the time.

Sharyl from South Australia

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Can you use it in the garden to put plants into? Put it into the windowbox to reduce the weight of the plant.

Try www.myrecycledbags.com maybe they would work for the items on that web site!

When my son was born in 1991 the hospital used these bladders for forceps babies. The babies usually had headaches and they partly filled the bladders with warm water for them to use as a pillow. Maybe your local hospital needs them?

loavesandfishes from Northern Victoria

Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 12, 2009
Spring floral wall bucket using artificial flowers.
Homemade Spring Decorations
sewing
Making Your Own Panty Liners
Storing Cupcake Liners
Storing Cupcake Liners
Dried Wreath With Crocus Flower
Homemade Spring Wreaths
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:22:42 PM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.