- 4 cups bite-size chicken pieces
- 4 cups cubed flank or tenderloin steak
- 2 cups cubed orange roughy
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped green peppers
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped eggplant
- 2 cups onion wedges
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
Preheat grill. Place ingredients in individual bowls in shallow pans of ice to chill until cooking time. When ready to grill, thread ingredients in skewers. Grill over hot coals to desired doneness.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!