Paint Wash Recipe

I would like a "recipe" for a paint wash I can use over wood paneling on walls.

Sharon from Mississippi

I think to make a wash all you need to do is add water to the paint till it is almost milky. Delute it down til you get it how you want it.

N.P. from kansas

First you have to wash the paneling and scuff it. I used a sponge that had a scubber on one side. This will help the paint to stick. Then you should prime it, by using the primer you might not need to do anything else. My walls looked almost white washed before I painted the color I wanted.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply RecipesApril 13, 2005
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
Old Paint Can
Disposing of Old Paint
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 4:14:47 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.