Buying An Efficient HVAC System

I need a new HVAC system for my house, about a 3 ton for a 2200 sq ft. I would like a system that is very efficient and which uses the new freon. I don't know the name of it. I would like to buy at a good price, someone has suggested an American Standard.

By brathoff from Hampton, VA

Answers

I think I would get a list of HVAC companies from the phone book and visit each one and give them the information you are looking for and ask for a bid on the job. I would also ask for some references of the home installations they have done so you can contact those folks and see if they are satisfied. Nothing worse than taking someone's word for something and then kicking yourself because it didn't turn out as you had hoped.

Home and Garden Home Improvement CoolingJuly 27, 2009
Man installing a toilet.
Installing a Toilet
Drip Irrigation System Watering Flowers
Installing a Drip Irrigation System
clogged toilet
Unclogging a Drain or Toilet Attached to a Septic System
Home Security Without an Alarm System
Home Security Without an Alarm System
🎉
🎄