Send Greetings to Patients Through Hospital Website

Our local Bon Secours Hospitals have a website and an area you can click on to send an email greeting to a patient. The email goes to the Volunteer Office, where they print it on a colorful paper and deliver to the patient. Patients love these. It's something different and you save expense of a card and stamp.

I've often researched via hospital websites for my marketing job these last few months. I've noticed the "send a greeting" link and wondered what it really does. Thanks for enlightening me! Next time I have a loved one in the hospital, I'll follow your advice.

How fun! I'll make sure to tell others! Thanks!

Man in Hospital With Get Well Card
Sending Get Well Cards
Better Living FriendshipJuly 14, 2010
Mom Decorating Hospital Room for Daughter
Decorating Your Hospital Room
A signed heart as a hospital present.
Hospital Gift Ideas
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business