Button Gift Box
A paper mache mini round box painted white and covered with clear buttons and crystal glitter.
- paper mache - mini round box
- spray paint in white
- adhesive paper ribbon
- pink satin ribbon
- cream ribbon rose
- clear buttons
- crystal coarse glitter
- spray adhesive
- die-cut tag
- dot adhesive
- gold safety pin
- Spray paper mache box with white spray paint. Let it dry.
- Lightly spray the lid with adhesive then cover it with clear buttons. Coat them all with crystal glitter using spray adhesive.
- Measure the side of the box lid and cut adhesive paper ribbon; adhere.
- Tie gift box with pink satin ribbon; attach pin with tag. Adhere the ribbon rose on top of the knot with a dot of adhesive as shown.
Source: Krylon spray paint, 3M spray adhesive, KandCompany adhesive paper ribbon (Wild Saffron), Making Memories die-cut tag (Flutter), Martha Stewart glitter
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
April 3, 20110 found this helpful
This is so cute.Thanks for sharing the idea.
April 4, 20110 found this helpful
April 8, 20110 found this helpful
What a sweet little gift box. My girlie girl granddaughter would love something like that. Thanks for sharing.
April 14, 20110 found this helpful
Very Cute! You could make a number of different styles and sell them at fairs! Good luck!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 1:51:46 PM on 10.0.2.139 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us