Making a Button Gift Box
Buttons can be used in so many crafts. Decorate a small box with buttons and other items, if desired, to make a unique gift box. This is a page about making a button gift box.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A paper mache mini round box painted white and covered with clear buttons and crystal glitter.
- paper mache - mini round box
- spray paint in white
- adhesive paper ribbon
- pink satin ribbon
- cream ribbon rose
- clear buttons
- crystal coarse glitter
- spray adhesive
- die-cut tag
- dot adhesive
- gold safety pin
- Spray paper mache box with white spray paint. Let it dry.
- Lightly spray the lid with adhesive then cover it with clear buttons. Coat them all with crystal glitter using spray adhesive.
- Measure the side of the box lid and cut adhesive paper ribbon; adhere.
- Tie gift box with pink satin ribbon; attach pin with tag. Adhere the ribbon rose on top of the knot with a dot of adhesive as shown.
Source: Krylon spray paint, 3M spray adhesive, KandCompany adhesive paper ribbon (Wild Saffron), Making Memories die-cut tag (Flutter), Martha Stewart glitter
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.