Pink buttons and pearlized pins were used to create this cute and fun tree. A nice finishing touch is the glittered paper flower with a pink pearl brad.
Approximate Time: 90 minutes
- Styrofoam cone 3 7/8 x 11 7/8 inches
- buttons in light pink, large and small
- white pearlized pins, about 400
- pearl pink brad
- hot glue
- Insert one pearlized pin through button holes to secure in place. Continue in this manner until the entire foam cone is covered.
- Attach paper flower with a dot of hot glue as shown in project photo.
Source: buttons, cone, pearlized pins from Michaels
By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VA
August 5, 20110 found this helpful
This is absolutely wonderful, now I know how to display my button collection! Thanks!
August 10, 20110 found this helpful
You could do the same for every season, too! How adorable!
August 20, 20110 found this helpful
This is adorable especially for a little girls or young teens room.
January 7, 20130 found this helpful
This is adorable!